One example script is included in the install – scroller – which scrolls published pages to the bottom and back up again in a loop like this. This version also formalises the nation based templates used at Sail for Gold and fixes some window positioning problems.
Please report all problems via the Sailwave User Group or email email@example.com or leave a comment on this post, thanks.
21st December 2011
1. If you get ‘show stopper’ problems use version 2.4.1.
- Fix publishing destination wizard not opening positioned correctly.
- Formally incorporate the nation based templates used at Sail for Gold. They can be enabled in the UI window. Generally useful for all international events.
- Tweak the generic publishing CSS.
- Check all race dates for dd/mm/yy when sending to RYA.
- Cosmetic changes to the RYA returns plugin.
- Add a plugin to create the new ISAF XRR file for uploading to ISAF during events like Sail for Gold.
- Stop Edit+Cell window opening in a weird position.
- Add scroller.js script.