You can download the zipped version of the exe for Version 2.5.9 from the following link
Based on Version 2.5.7 with the following changes
- Added the message to notify users “More crew tabs are available to use Setup – Extra competitor fields” as suggested by Andy
- Enhanced the “Hide fields unused by all competitors” to work on all tabs instead of just first tab. Makes look nice and clean and less frightening for the less experienced users, but also helps experienced users as its much easier to check you have entered everything.
You can download the zipped version of the exe for Version 2.5.7 from the following link
Based on Version 2.5.5 with the following changes
- Added the extra Helm and Crew into the Columns selector so that these are available without selecting all the other less used Competitor field so this should complete the work started with 2.5.4
You can download the zipped version of the exe for Version 2.5.4 from the following link
Based on Version 2.5.3 with the following changes
- In the UI setup you have to normally tick the box extra fields for competitors to see all of the available fields. By default it is not ticked when you install Sailwave. Whenever I give instructions to a new user I nearly always have to tell them to tick this box. Usually all they need is the Helms age-group and sex. So I have modified it such that the tab is displayed as default without having to tick the extra fields box but only the Helm and Crew sub tabs are displayed. Hopefully this means it keeps it cleaner and simpler for the majority of users but those that want it all can still get it. Give me some feedback (a) if you like the idea and (b) it is working OK
- I’ve built the properties into the exe so if you hover over the sailwave.exe with the mouse in you Windows Explorer it shows the version and if you right click and select properties you can see even more details.
You can find Beta versions here of work in progress and ideas that are being tested out.
They are usually the main .exe only so you will replace the “Sailwave.exe” in the directory where Sailwave is installed, usually “C:\Program Files (x86)\Sailwave”
Take a backup of your existing “Sailwave.exe” so you can revert to that version if you wish.
If you have a few minutes to spare give them a try and help improve Sailwave the way you would like it by giving some feedback.