Needs Sailwave version 2.19.5 or later.
Some of the effects listed below are included in the Sailwave install. If there is one you wish to use form the library and it’s not showing up in the selection list, or you wish to tweak it or use a later version, please read this Publishing FAQ to setup your own effects folder.
If the effect source code is presented in the library entry, copy the code into a text file in your effects folder giving it a file name as shown in the name= line of the effect (it will have a .js extension). Alternatively, if a link to a file is provided, right-click on the link and save to your effects folder (click to view).
Some effects are dependent on other effects that need to be loaded before them; check the dependencies= line and read the library entry carefully.
If there is contact information within the code or the library entry, the author has agreed to be contacted. If you would like to contribute an effect please read this Publishing FAQ and then contact email@example.com when it’s working.
The most recently modified effects appear at the top of the list.
- Nationality along side the Flag instead of Underneath August 4, 2022
- Centre Burgee Effect June 22, 2021
- Image background Effect December 1, 2020
- Hover Effect for Summary and Race Tables (Jon) November 25, 2020
- SocialShare (Colin J) September 19, 2020
- Scroller (Colin J) March 7, 2019
- HighlightWins (Colin J) March 7, 2019
- ScoredSeparatelyMatrix (Colin J) March 7, 2019
- Refresh (Colin J) March 7, 2019
- HighlightDiscards November 9, 2018
- TableSorter (Jon) April 16, 2018
- ModHeader(Jon) May 15, 2017
- HighlightWins3 (Jon) August 30, 2015
6 thoughts on “Effect library”
Note – the HighlightWins & HighlightWins3 effects only work with Low points not scoring.
For Highpoint scoring and most lowpoint scoring you should use HighlightWins3V3
How do I add a new publishing effect?
Hi Paul – There is some documentation on the Sailwave website at
I hope that helps – let us know if you need more info.