To Download this version please click the link at the end of this section
Last Page update 14-01-2021 Jon
This is an update to V21.
The latest version of ezTrap has two new functions along with minor cosmetic improvements.
- The Trap6 course now has a template function that can be activated by the end-user. Each template has three generic Trap6 racecourses with different Target Race Times along with BRGs and distances for each mark;
- All courses now have an ‘Export’ function that creates a separate Excel spreadsheet with the current Course Display. The exported spreadsheet can then be immediately sent to smartphones, printed, or further processed;
- The Yacht Club course now has a provision for adding Port or Starboard roundings. Also, a minor bug fix that now allows a mark to be named ‘X’;
- The Trap6, WL, and Opti courses now have the Wind-up or North-up course plot orientation options.
- The User’s Manual has also been updated.
For more information on ezTrap please see the release notes on the download page https://www.sailwave.com/category/download-eztrap.
The new release was authored by Ed Bottrell who is phasing out his involvement with ezTrap. Huw Pearce firstname.lastname@example.org will be providing end-user support and Jon Eskdale email@example.com technical support as needed. If you are interested in providing ongoing support or development, please let Huw and Jon know of your interest.
It can be downloaded from