From version 2.8.3 entry of finish times within the sail number wizard have been changed to optimize the quick entry of data. Rules for entry in the other areas have not changed and are covered under the previous section.
- Finishing times such as 123456 will get “:”‘s entered automatically so it becomes 12:34:56.
- Finishing times entered in this format are checked and you get an error beep and prompted to re-enter if the hour > 23, minute > 59 or second > 59.
- You don’t need to enter a leading 0 so 92345 becomes 09:23:45.
- You don’t need to enter trailing seconds if it is an exact minute so 923 becomes 09:23:00.
- You don’t need to enter trailing minutes for an exact hour so 9 becomes 09:00:00.