2021 National Championship
Tenby Sailing Club
|Trophy Name||Donator||Winner 2021|
|Creeksea Challenge Trophy - Mk2 (&||Mk II & III Osprey layout||Rob Shaw's Dad||Matt Currell||George Odling||1085|
|Douglas Gill trophy Under 21 Helm from 2021 U25||Under 21 Helm (U25)||Douglas Gill||Matt Currell||George Odling||1085|
|Under 21 Crew Tankard From 2021 U25||Under 21 Crew (U25)||Roger Blake||Jamie Blake||1369|
|Filey Bay Novices Cup||Novices (not won anything even in another class)||Filey UDC 1971||Ted Lewis||Lucas Boissevain||1342|
|Master Trophy||Over 49 & been in top 6 previously||Matt Burge||Vyv Townsend||1353|
|Tubbs Trophy (Over 40 Helm - removed age limit in 2021)||Over 40 Helm (not qual. For Masters Trophy & removed age limit in 2021)||Matt Currell||George Odling||1085|
|Tenby Tankard Over 40 Crew||Over 40 Crew||Vyv Townsend||1353|
|Stubley Evergreen Trophy (Old Boats)||Old Boats||Peter Stubley 1975||Matt Currell||George Odling||1085|
|Stubbs Potential||Geoff Stubbs||Roger Blake||Jamie Blake|
|Forsyth Lang 100 up||Joint age 100 or above||Martin Cooney||Peter Frith||1290|
|Last Man - Endeavour Trophy||Endeavour Trophy||John McKellar||Chris Thompson||1330|
|Northern Boat Trophy||Rob Shaw||Ian Little||1349|
|Lady Helm||Lady Helm||Viola Scott 2007||Emma Stevenson||1362|
|Lady Crew - Pwllheli Pennant||Lady Crew||Pam Murray||1166|
|Janet Hartley Memorial Trophy||1st placed family boat||Hartleys 2017||Richard Hartley||Mark Hartley||1381|
|Chairman's Trophy||Chairman chooses||Nick Jones 1998|
|Offer Team Trophy||1st team trophy||Offer||Poole A|
|Poole Team Trophy||2nd team trophy||Poole||Weymouth|
|Daily Telegraph Trophy||1st Place Helmsman & crew||Daily Telegraph 1958||Matt Burge||Vyv Townsend||1353|
|City of Plymouth||1st Place Helm||Lord Mayor & Corp. 1965||Matt Burge|
|Champion's trophy Crew of winning||1st Place Crew||Vyv Townsend|
|Runner up Challenge Trophy Cup||2nd Place||Stone SC 1960||Matt Currell||George Odling||1085|
|Mumbles Trophy (3rd Place)||3rd Place||Mumbles||Andy Barker||Rob Gardner||Class Boat 1360|
|Little Ship (4th Place)||4th Place||Chris Gould||Nick Broomhall||1331|
|5th Place||Emma Stevenson||Pete Lloyd||1362|
|6th Place||Martin Cooney||Peter Frith||1290|
|7th Place||Caroline Croft||Tim Bowden||1175|
|8th Place||Terry Curtis||Peter Greig||1234|
|National Race Trophies|
|Plycraft||Race 1||Matt Burge||Vyv Townsend||1353|
|Mounts Bay||Race 2||Matt Burge||Vyv Townsend||1353|
|Marlow Ropes||Race 3||David Griffiths||Maurice Clarke||1312|
|Martini||Race 4||Matt Burge||Vyv Townsend||1353|
|Proctor||Race 5||Matt Burge||Vyv Townsend||1353|
|Saundersfoot||Race 6||Matt Burge||Vyv Townsend||1353|
|Hartley Laminates Trophy||Race 7||Andy Barker||Rob Gardner||Class Boat 1360|
|Race 8 (GUL)||Race 8||Matt Burge||Vyv Townsend||1353|
|Palmer Salver||Race 9||Not sailed|
|BSC||Race 10||Not sailed|
|Trophies not available,|
|Osprey Class Association Trophy detailed definitions|
|Creeksea Trophy 1. Awarded to the highest placed boat overall conforming to the Mk II Osprey layout, i.e. has an aft deck.|
|U25 Junior Helm Trophy & U25 Crew Trophy 1. Awarded to the highest placed helm/crew aged under 21 on the 1st day of the National Championships.|
|Filey Novice Trophy The following conditions apply to events sailed prior to
April 1st in the year of the National Championships.
1. Highest placed helm overall
2. Not placed in top 10 overall in the National Championships of any Class.
3. Not won any Area Championships of any Class.
4. Not placed in the top 5 overall in any Inland Championships of any Class.
5. Not won an Open Meeting in any Class.
6. Not won a race in any National or Inland Championships of any Class.
|Masters Trophy 1. Awarded to the highest placed helm. 2. Helm must have attained an overall position in the top 10 at a previous National Osprey Championships|
|Tubbs Trophy 1. Awarded to the highest placed helm who has not been in the top ten of the Nationals Champioships before.|
|Over 40 Crew - Tenby Tankard Trophy 1. Awarded to the highest placed crew aged over 40 on the 1st day of the National Championships.|
|Lady Helm Trophy & Lady Crew Trophy 1. Awarded to the highest placed Lady helm/crew.|
| Stubley Trophy
1. Awarded to the highest placed boat overall meeting the following conditions.
2. Open to all Ospreys with a sail number less than or equal to 75% of the latest registered sail number.
3. A minimum of at least 2 boats for trophy to be presented.
|Stubbs Potential Trophy 1. Awarded to the highest placed helm on handicap.
2. Helm must have raced in 3 of the last 4 National Championships.
3. Helm must never have finished in top 10 overall at National Championships. Handicap calculation Best 5 Nationals race results divided by 5, rounded to nearest whole number (.5 is rounded down) The number of entries in the current Nationals then adjusts this handicap in the following manner Handicap multiplied by Number entries in current Nationals divided by Average number of entries at previous 4 Nationals. Handicap is finally rounded to nearest whole number, (.5 is rounded down)
|Forsyth Lang 120 Up Trophy 1. Awarded to highest placed boat helm and crew with a combined age of 120 years plus on the 1st day of the National Championships|
|Last Man Trophy 1. Awarded to lowest placed boat overall which has completed each points race.|
|Offer Team Trophy 1. Team to consist of 3 boats.
2. All helms to be from same club, if that club has 3 or more helms entered in the National Championships.
3. The trophy will be awarded to the Team with the lowest points total calculated using the Overall finish positions of the 3 boats. In the event of a tie, the Team with the lowest overall points total will be awarded the trophy. If a tie still exists, "Most 1st's procedure" will be used.