You can download Version 2.14.11 from the link below. This is a full install and updates all the files in the program files directory.
This is a full install for the exe only version 2.14.11 which was recently released via the Sailwave User Group
This is the first Sailwave released here built with the latest Clarion 9 compiler.
Some of the changes include:-
- Support for the new NHC 2014 algorithm – Regatta mode removed. New SWHelper to support 2014 algorithm.
- Page breaks when printing from the browser should now work in Chrome and IE previously they were only working in Firefox.
- Change PYS ip address for uploads to the RYA, to match new address change from RYA.
- Change Team points calculation to allow 0 points for missing competitors.
- Fix issue with XML output when multiple scoring systems configured.
- Excluded competitors are no longer output in the XML output so as to make the files smaller and faster to handle.
- Fix issue with Custom rating system – Test expressions.
- Correct saving of Notes field – bug was introduced in previous beta version.
- Time stamp for ISAF now has leading 0 added automatically if required.
- Support for the new ISAF XRR format – More coming soon
- Additional data is now capable of being translated for other languages.
- Correct the extra <\td>’s in the codes used section.
- SailRacer template updated for 2014.
- Some cosmetic changes and minor bug fixes.
Please report any issues you find. Thank you for your help.