For a windows install use the following link:-
For a use as a portable app which can be used on a USB memory stick, please download version 2.9.7 below.
Note: If you are re-installing Sailwave, all files and folders in the install directory are removed prior to installation. Please make backups as needed. Under normal circumstances this is not necessary – you should never need to change or add files in the Sailwave install directory. Please use the Browse Sailwave Data to see the Sailwave user changeable files
Version 2.23.4 has been available to users for sometime now who follow the Sailwave User Group and has proven to be stable and with many new features since added since 2.19.8
Changes since the previous release (2.19.8) includes the following:-
- Enhanced highlighting of the top 3 competitors – This now even works for high-point scoring. Use the effect HighlightWins3v3, or you can still use HighlightWins3 if you are using flights where ranking can be not appropriate.
- New Installer which adds shortcuts to the Sailwave data – If you don’t wish to the have Sailwave data link on the Desktop simply delete it.
- Ability to publish results as points with the trailing ‘0’s suppress so results become 1 2 3 instead of 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 – Choose which you prefer
- Publish results in XML format – see Plugin Menu
- Improvements to Online PY submission to RYA including supporting new date formats
- Probably some I’ve forgotten
- Some minor bugs and cosmetic changes
5 thoughts on “Version 2.23.4”
Hi just downloaded latest version 2.23.4 running in Windows 10, its much slower when entering results and will not let me publish results – keep getting a Not Responding message and a rotating cursor. What has gone wrong? any way to go back to previous version?
Hi Steven – When you say you “Just” downloaded it – do you mean yesterday or today. There was an issue with the original posting which was corrected the same day. So if you downloaded it yesterday could you please reinstall the current version which will hopefully solve your problem. If you still have a problem please let me know via the contact form. Further details are on the Sailwave User Group
Thanks I had downloaded on Sunday 3rd Sept, just downloaded the rervised ver 4.1 and this has solved my problems.
My name is Sai and I’m a new user of sailwave. Please let me know how to publish and hoe to print after published.
Hi Sai – To publish the results you select Menu – Publish – Results and then use the print from your browser when you happy the results are correct. See