To Download this version please click the link at the end of this section
Last Page update 02-12-2020 Jon
For changes since the last full install please also see the changes in the Download Beta for 2.28.3 and 2.28.7
- Changes as per
2.28.3 https://www.sailwave.com/version-2-28-3-beta and 2.28.7 https://www.sailwave.com/sailwave-2-28-7
- Importing results from CSV improved – If there is no Start time specified in the import CSV it will look up if it matches the conditions for a start in the race and uses the times specified.
- Added the ability to import Race Name, Date, and Time. The instructions on the Sailwave website have been updated please see https://www.sailwave.com/
- Updated the link generated for linking to results uploaded to the Sailwave results folder.
- Updated PYonline link
- Increased size of Notes allowed when publishing
- Added the NSC code for when a boat doesn’t sail the course as per World Sailing RRS 2021
- Added Windows message support for Add and Delete races
- New Effects are included in the install
- This version is digitally signed with a certificate.
This update is supplied as a full install containing the Sailwave.exe version 2.28.11. You need to download from the link below and run the installer. If you have any issues installing please try running the installer as administrator by right-clicking the sw2_28_11.exe file and selecting run as administrator.
If you want to run the World Sailing (ISAF) interface with Wine or on a Mac please see instructions on the Sailwave User Group.
Version 2.28.11 can be downloaded from
For Mac and other operating systems see above and read
Other Operating systems