Note: If you are re-installing Sailwave, all files and folders in the install directory are removed prior to installation. Please make backups as needed. Under normal circumstances this is not necessary – you should never need to change or add files in the Sailwave install directory.
- The directory for the examples and the user folders(Styles Templates etc) are now in the “Common Documents” Directory Previously they were in the “Common AppData” directory. This is because in Windows 7 and Vista the Common AppData directory is a hidden directory and makes it confusing and difficult to use. So you will now find them at
C:\users\public\documents\Sailwave —– For Windows 7 and Vista
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Sailwave —– For XP
- Installer look has changed to make it look a bit more modern and visually better.
- New Feature – Quick formatting of Elapsed & Finish Time when using Sail Number Wizard
- New Feature When Publishing Series Table of Display Starts in Separate Columns
- New Feature of Score Teams by Rank and Points
- New Feature of Edit – Create Aliases
- New Feature of Alternative Sail Number
- This Version has the scoring code RAF removed and replaced with RET so as to conform with the RRS 2013.
- Numerous changes improvements to the Sail No Wizard with ability to enter on other fields as well as Sail No.
For full details of the changes please see the full descriptions in the “Download beta versions” menu, which goes into detail of the above changes.